80% of Americans Don’t Drink Enough Water, and it’s Deeply Terrifying!
Water is the essence of all life on earth. No matter the case or the type of species in question, without water – and all the circumstances and situations it creates – there wouldn’t be any of it.
Every living and breathing organism needs to consume a particular amount of water regularly. Why? Well, for starters, more than half their bodies are made out of it. Humans’ bodies are 60% water. This isn’t an inference or an opinion; it is a scientifically proven fact.
“Water is the driving force of all nature.” – Leonardo Da Vinci
Water isn’t only one of the primary sources crucial for creating and enhancing multi-cellular life but also plays a highly responsible role in sustaining it. As humans, we need to consume enough water so we can continue living fruitfully regularly.
Another important fact about our body is that it is highly electrical because it can only discharge its functions through electrical signalling. On average, a human body is known to produce around 75 watts of electricity in a day. Now, what is one of the best conductors of electricity? That’s correct, WATER!
Finally, drinking water provides immense benefits to the body. It is only through water that cells, muscles, organs, tissues, and other systems can perform and deliver their respective functions.
What is Hydration & Dehydration?
Technically speaking, hydration is the process of combining the molecules of any substance with molecules of water, i.e., H2O molecules. It may also be described as the absorption of water. Being well-hydrated is crucial towards continued sustenance of functionality, leading to better health and wellness. Some of the benefits of staying hydrated are regulated body temperature, cleaner internal & smoother internal environment, better waste management, stronger muscles and nerves, better skin health, reduced sickness, better lubrication to joints, and a lot more.
The opposite of hydration is dehydration. Dehydration is a state of the body that can be described as lacking enough fluids or water. Dehydration occurs when the body loses its fluids faster than it can gain them. Because everybody is created and functions differently, different people need different levels of fluids/water not to be dehydrated. Dehydration is also often associated with several types of shortcomings to your body & mind and can be highly detrimental to your health & wellbeing.
The Importance of Water
How Much Water Should You Drink a Day?
Just like with most other things in life, consumption of water is also an extremely subjective area. Therefore, the overall need and total amounts of water consumed vary from person-to-person.
Furthermore, other variables like age, sex, general health conditions, amount and number of physical activities undertaken, and a lot more to consider how much water is necessary for a day.
According to several health experts, men should drink at least 3-5 liters in a day, and women should drink at least 3-4 liters of water in a day.
You can also use a good mHealth package to appropriately learn and determine how much water you need to/should drink in a day.
Tips to Stay Well-Hydrated!
- Always have a water bottle by your bedside no matter what!
- Try sports drinks that have a good amount of carbohydrates and electrolytes.
- Prioritize water over any other beverages for the best overall benefit!
- Reduce intake of caffeinated & sugary drinks.
- Reduce intake of alcohol – Hangovers are nothing but super-high levels of dehydration!
- Use a reliable mHealth package to remind you never to miss a single glass of water.
- Drink enough water before/during/after any physical exercise or exertion.
- Get your employers to fix a stable and functional drinking-water system at work.
- Create a timetable following your daily routine to manage your overall water intake better.
- Try beneficial aids like flavoured water or water-soluble CBD for increased incentive.
- Increase your early morning intake of water for a daily kickstart – your body needs and deserves it!
- Observe the colour of your urine to gauge your hydration levels – colourless being well-hydrated and darker shades being dehydrated.
- Consume more natural foods that contain more significant amounts of water in them – watermelons, cucumbers, tomatoes, grapes, oranges, rice, fish/seafood, etc.
Investing in a journey towards health & wellness needs to be done now! And, there isn’t a better way than to start with the simplest step possible. Starting with drinking water is perhaps the best possible beginning to achieve the best of everything in their lives.
Think of everything else you need to do as a means of getting healthier, but water as the link between where you are and where you want to be.
You can buy organic CBD products from www.ingenihealth.com